Monday 16 March 2009

Well i know yes it has been a very very long time but u cannot blame me blame life and the way its seems to slap people constantly in the face now blogging yes i love it and yes i would love it if i could blog as frequently as i can but i can't because i still have yet to obtain a computer so i just barely managed to scrap up this time on a computer.

This year yes has been quite an eventful one.

Firstly i got the full on wack of racism yes in 'this day n age' now i go onto to facebook cuz i get a call from my friend telling me quickly go on facebook and 2 my surprise i see some shocking staus get angry and respond unfortunately i can not show u the status bt yes i can show u a personal message that was sent to me.



yep i noe its nt clear but u can still figure out wat it says so yh i have to go now but i will be back
'WATCH OUT FOR 'NEIGHBOUR WATCH' COMING TO A BLOG NEAR UUUU!!!!

No comments: